Terms and Conditions
1.- Portal Terms and Conditions of Use and Legal Information
The Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, “General Conditions”) govern the use of the service of the www.smartluxury.es Internet portal (hereinafter, the Portal) that SMARTLUXURY provides for Users.
The purpose of these provisions is to regulate the relationship of “services provided through the Portal” between Social Ecommerce Company S.L., with CIF (Tax Identification Code) B-73818726 and registered office at Carretera del Palmar-Mazarrón, Km 21, Alhama de Murcia, Murcia, Spain, CP. 30840, a company that is registered with the Murcia Companies Register, Volume 3002 sheet 86, page MU-82162 1st registration (“SmartLuxury”), and the Users who state their wish to browse the website and obtain information by requests made through it.
These General Conditions will at all times be available to the User, at a location where they are visible and easily accessed through the Website.
2.- Applicable Legislation and changes to the General Conditions
The General Conditions are subject to the provisions of the EU 2016/679 regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on protection with regards to treatment and free circulation of personal data from natural persons (General Regulations on Data Protection), together with the regulations of Constitutional Act 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, with the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation with develops the Organic Law of Data Protection and the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of e-commerce and services related to the information and knowledge society, the Civil Code and the Code of Commerce.
SMARTLUXURY reserves the right to modify these Portal Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without giving the User prior notice.
3.- Rights and Obligations of SmartLuxury
Under no circumstances shall SMARTLUXURY be liable regarding:
- Any errors or delays in User access when entering data, slowness or any problem that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, unforeseeable circumstances, force majeure or any other unforeseeable eventuality beyond the control of SMARTLUXURY.
In any case, SMARTLUXURY undertakes to resolve any problems that may arise and to offer the User all necessary support in order to reach a fast and satisfactory solution to the incident.
- Any errors or damages cased by inefficient or bad faith use of the service on the part of the User.
- Failure of the email address provided by the User, or problems with it. The descriptions of the products proposed by SMARTLUXURY, will be in accordance with the information provided by SMARTLUXURY's suppliers. Notwithstanding this, the information given about each product, and the photographs and videos provided, which are displayed on www.smartluxury.es are the responsibility of the manufacturer of the product, which provides that information to the portal.
4.- Rights and Obligations of the User
The Portal may only be used for legal purposes. In accordance with these General Conditions, the user undertakes to use the content of the Portal in a lawful manner and not to use its services for activities that are contrary to Spanish legislation, morality or public order.
The User will assume all liability for damage or harm to the domain owner or third parties that may arise from illegal or unauthorised practices, including, but not limited to:
- Manipulating or altering this page without the prior consent of the domain owner; the domain owner accepts no liability that may arise from said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Any action that may damage, make unusable, overload or otherwise cause deterioration of the the Portal or its services, and/or impede its normal use and usage by the Users.
- Installing and/or Using computer programmes, data, faulty files, virus, malicious code, IT or communications equipment or any other equipment, whatever its nature, that could cause damage to to Portal, any of its services, or any assets (hardware or software) of the domain holder's information systems.
- Infringing third parties' rights to privacy, their own image, confidential communications, or intellectual and industrial property.
- Hiding or falsifying the origin of email messages.
- Using false identities and/or stealing the identities of others when using the Portal or in using any of its services.
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this website, unless authorised by the domain holder or legally authorised.
- Pass on User names and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
5.- Intellectual Property of the Web Portal Content
A) Intellectual Property
All the content of the Portal, which is understood to be (but is not limited to): texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links; and other audiovisual and sound content, as well as the graphic design and source code on the Portal (hereinafter, the 'Content'), are the intellectual property of LEGAL2B or third parties.
The exploitation rights recognised by the regulations in force on Intellectual Property are not understood to be assigned or passed on to the User, except for those that are strictly necessary for using the Portal.
B) Information about the brands
The descriptions of the products displayed by SMARTLUXURY on its website are based on the information provided by the supplier brands.
All the trade names, brands, logos or distinctive signs of any type that are included in the SMARTLUXURY Website, are the property of their respective holders; the latter expressly or tacitly grant the right to use them, solely and exclusively for use in the Portal.
By merely accessing the web Portal, the User cannot claim any right over the trade names, brands, logos or distinctive signs, and specifically may not use, copy or modify them.
6.- Changes to the General Conditions
SMARTLUXURY reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and may change, delete or add, not only the contents and services provided through the Portal, but also the way in which these appear presented or are located situated in its servers.
8.- Law and Jurisdiction
These portal usage terms and conditions are governed by Spanish Law. For resolving any conflicts, the parties choose to subject themselves to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile, renouncing any other jurisdiction.
For any inquiry about the Terms and Conditions of Use, general questions or matters related to your buying process, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 679403648.
These Terms and Conditions of Use have been revised and are published as of 25 May 2018.